2Ki 19:14 Hezekiah received the letter from the hand of the messengers and read it; and Hezekiah went up to the house of the LORD and spread it before the LORD.
2Ki 19:15 And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD and said: “O LORD, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.
2Ki 19:16 Incline your ear, O LORD, and hear; open your eyes, O LORD, and see; and hear the words of Sennacherib, which he has sent to mock the living God.
2Ki 19:17 Truly, O LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste the nations and their lands
2Ki 19:18 and have cast their gods into the fire, for they were not gods, but the work of men’s hands, wood and stone. Therefore they were destroyed.
2Ki 19:19 So now, O LORD our God, save us, please, from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, O LORD, are God alone.”
2Ki 19:20 Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, “Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel: Your prayer to me about Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard. (ESV)
- Praying Like a King (everetthill.wordpress.com)
- Why You Must Battle Against the Contender (divinedirection.typepad.com)
- Choose what is right, pleasing (helpfulinspirationalblog.wordpress.com)
- Finding my Column (thedailylily.com)
- Sunday Prayer Praise and Worship Service 126 (Trust in the Lord) (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- User:We6e47 (bitmessage.org)
- 2 Kings 16 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- Ancient Nineveh (brakeman1.com)
- Spiritual Warfare in America (pilgrimpassing.com)