Acts 11:12: And the Spirit told me to go with them, making no distinction. These six brothers also accompanied me, and we entered the man’s house. (ESV)
There is no one beyond the reach of God. No matter the state they are in, background, what they have done or are doing. The gift of righteousness is for everyone (2Corinthians 5:21). Sometimes we discriminate with age, thinking that some are too young to make sense of the message of the gospel.
Though Jesus may be physically different from you and me in age, in sex, in purity, in relationship with God, in complexion and facial features, when he died on the cross, the blood which flowed from him is the same as ours. There is no distinction.
We share humanity, in the same way, we can share the life of God when we believe in him, we can experience his righteousness as he shared our sinfulness. The gift of righteousness is extended to all, no barrier is respected.
- Why did Tolkien Care About the Jews? (lukeford.net)
- Prayer For Those Who Need Encouragement (empowermentmomentsblog.com)
- 3 Types of Righteousness (christianity201.wordpress.com)
- Why Go to Church! (brentkuhlman.wordpress.com)
- DIG for Monday the 22nd of August…..the highest and the lowest, all the same to Jesus…..John 3 v 1 and John 4 v 9 (heilanword.wordpress.com)
- Colossians: The Power of God (irondequoitvineyard.com)
- easypaperhub ” 1. Know the Structure of Education from Early Years to Post-Compulsory Education. Essay (easypaperhub.com)
- Prayers of Grace – Day 1 (tracylgatewood.wordpress.com)
- But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere (followeroftheway.org)
- WORD OF THE DAY – Friday 02 September 2016 We’re safe and sound in Cedar Key, thanks and glory to God! (fellowshiproom.org)